Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fish and Co.

Last Saturday, I went out wif my friends ( Loving couple - Ronne & Lmer ). We decided to dine at Fish & Co. Warisan Square. U know I really dun dare to try any food that im not familiar wif so i ordered ( as usual ) the Best Fish & Chip In Town with rice .. huhu..

Ronne ordered New York Fish and Chip which is the same as my fish & chip but the different is - her NY fish got something cheezy-meezy inside and obviously my Fish was bigger than hers..( Maybe the cheese shrunk the fish from the inside..hoho..I dont know)

Her Bf ( Lmer ) prefer mussels with Lemon Butter. And, on the table we have this ( Pic below ) Wif drinks ( from left to right ) Pink Passion , Kola Tonic , and Water with lemon fibre ;-P
" Okay, ready to eat!!! "
Ronne ( Pic above ) & Lmer ( Pic Below )
Dun ask me, "where's my picture? " coz I was passionately eating the my Big Fish & Chips in town and taking pictures will affect my appetite.huhu... Here's the review and our opinion about the food;
The Best Fish & Chips in Town with rice or with chips (RM 15.90) - very nice and delicious fresh big fish wif raisins rice. Nyum2..(I'm getting hooked wif this)
New York Fish & Chips ( RM 15.90 ) - Suitable for cheezy lover. But i think the combination of cheese and fish is not very suitable coz it taste like something not very nice.. u try it the u'll know it ;-)
The Mussle with Lemon Butter - That was good..depends on people.For me, its good but to addicted to it, not yet .. ( Sori Ronne ;-P )

Overall, I give Fish & Co. a big Thumb Up wif a say ~ "GooD" n worth Ur Money and Good For Ur Stomach.. ;-)


2 comments:

ron3103 said...

MUSSELS WITH LEMON BUTTER ROCKSSS!!!!! LOVE THEM N JUST D SOUND OF D NAME MAKES ME HUNGRY!!!! GILA KAN???!!!

Kris and Nadia said...

MIAHAHA....TIDAK GILA LA BUT CRAZY..MIHAHAHA...

Post a Comment

Thank you & God bless you :)

 

Krisnadia Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design