Wednesday, August 11, 2010

(T-I-M-E ) Time Management

Nah~ I'm not gonna teach you how to manage time here,
I just wanna share my problem..
I am sure everyone sumtimes have problem with time management..
Lots of things to be settled ( at work or at home... sama jak ) 
Lots of things to think about..
Well, as I hate to hear the words "Tiada masa bah!!" from others, 
I am trying my best to NOT to say that words to others too~
kalau ada orang ble jual masa, mungkin suda lama dia jadi kaya.. ( Hahahaha )
I found that it is EASY to find time and indeed We do have a lot of time ( BUT..
( ada tapi lagi ni ) but we have to sacrifice our energy.. 
For me, "Ada tenaga, ada Masa" ( or buli juga la kalu jam ada masa hiihihii )
 Time!! Time!! Time!!

Maybe TIME is everything :) 
Here I found Short Inspirational Film about TIME...how nice :D
~T o a child Love is spelled T-I-M-E



Be inspired and find your time :)
ba, time to sleep suda :) hihi... 
~Gudnite 
Signed off at 11.00pm 11th Aug.2010

9 comments:

dreamChaser said...

kalau sa bulih jual masa..mesti bnyk pembeli kn..hehe :)

nda pa cigu, there is a time for everything, tpi memang panat kn kalau mau urus bnyk benda dlm masa yg terhad. huhu..
ba, palan2 ye :) cheersss

Sue Virgo aka SJB said...

Tu lah ada ada saja kan alasan hehehe.

Unknown said...

time management to me is,,,,,, always give ourselves some allowance

carolchs said...

and that is why, i treasure my noon nap the most. tida buli kasi miss. hehehe

Kris and Nadia said...

NC~ :) ya ba, kaya trus ooo berebut org mau p membeli :D hihi.. ya betul2, penat jg mau kejar masa ni.. adoi2, thanks :D I try my best kio :D hihi..

SJB~ :D sya paling takut oo mau ckp "tiada masa" nanti betul2 tiada masa nah amciam kan??huhu..

Kris and Nadia said...

Eugene~ :) wow Agree wif you :D lets give ourselves lots of allowance :D

Chegu Carol~ hahaha :D betul2 .. kalu sya skul pagi pun, tidur tghari yg paling best :) hihi..

Ezvina said...

memang setuju kalau 'ada tenaga, ada masa', that's why saya selalu cakap ' tengok la kalau saya larat!'
nampak sangat pemalas kan :D

SteffianaJ said...

time management bg sa.. kita blh start dgn priority.. prioritize all the things and then lma2 blh ter-manage jg tu.. jeng3..

tips dr mumy sa tu.. wahahaha

Kris and Nadia said...

Lvynana~ :) tapi betul jg ba tu :D kalu kita larat n bertenaga buli la kita buat, but kalu teda tenaga, amcm jg kan :)

Steffy~ :)wow bagus tu :D ba sya pakai la ni tips ar :D bgs ko jadi cikgu ooo ada role model ko kan :D hehehe

Post a Comment

Thank you & God bless you :)

 

Krisnadia Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design